Sunday, July 13, 2008

I posted just for Jenae

:D She told me it had been a while.

This week we accomplished a lot. Or should I say that my husband accomplished a lot. On Thursday we tore up our old floor, on Friday we filled in cracks and leveled it off, and yesterday we got most of the tiles laid. Ok, he did all that, but I did help hand him tiles.

Other than that, not much is new. You can read Luke's blog to find out more details and see pictures.

I'm looking forward to a busy, but good week. It's my first week that I don't have to go to work or do school work. Like I told Luke last week, 24 weeks of straight school is just way too long. It'll be great to do stuff around the house, go to the pool, pick beans.....okay, maybe not so much the beans part, but I'll be thankful for them later.

No comments: