Thursday, July 24, 2008

Help!!

I called the hotel we were booked to stay in in two weeks for Knapp Vacation so I could cancel a room for my sister-in-law and her family who were leaving Saturday.

I was told there were no reservations under my name. I was told my confirmation number was the number of a family who had stayed there in June. I was told that there were no rooms available for the days I needed them. I was also told that there was nothing they could do for me unless I could prove I booked the rooms. Which I can't.

At this point, there are no other hotels around with breakfasts and 5 available rooms on the dates I need them. I am kind of close to panicking. Trust me, this will be the first and only time I volunteer to plan the Knapp vacation.

Anyway, I need some great vacation ideas, and soon! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

yikes! that's not cool. at least you found out now and not in two weeks!

um... maybe you could camp in the hotel parking lot?

Nancy said...

Eeek! Wish I could be of some help. Happy birthday!