Sunday, March 15, 2015

It's a new year!

A crabby baby becomes a happy baby when she gets to watch Praise Baby on the laptop. 

For new year's eve we went to Brock and Jodi's for a fun evening with some other couples from church. 
I attempted to put Alison to bed, but she woke up about 10:30 and refused to go back to sleep, so all three kids saw midnight. 
I'm pretty sure all three were sleep before we backed out of the driveway.  :-)

Snuggles with daddy

I love how she pulls herself up, facing the door, waiting for me to come get her. 

Bridget got some "Frozen" books for Christmas, and pretty much has them memorized. She's enjoyed "reading" them to the other two. 

One crazy morning, I put Bridget in charge of feeding Alison her bottle. She was quite thrilled with the responsibility! 

No comments: