Saturday, May 23, 2009

must...stay...awake...

Well folks, it's my first night of staying up late.
It's 12:30 and I'm dying here.
Those first couple times of working all night are going to be rough.
Really rough.

I have until Tuesday night to totally switch up my days and nights.
The plan is to stay up increasingly later each night, until I've finally stayed up all night.

This will (hopefully) occur on Monday night, and then I can sleep all day Tuesday.

I'm pretty sure I've only stayed up all night once in my life.

And not only am I exhausted right now (I did get up at 5:30 to go to work) but I'm totally bored. I plan on finishing this post, watching a movie, and then collapsing into bed.

That should put me to bed about 2:30 am.
Tomorrow night's goal is 4:30 am.
Monday night's goal 7 am.

If anyone out there is a total night owl, I probably wouldn't turn down late night (or early morning) company.

No comments: