Thursday, May 21, 2009

a good laugh

You know how some people have these hilarious stories, the ones that make you laugh so hard that you almost pee your pants?
Well, those are my favorite blog posts to read.
I blog-stalk a lot.
Pretty much everytime I'm bored or I'm procrastinating doing something.
I just jump from blog to blog, reading about people I have no clue who they are.
I'm kind of a nosey person, so I like doing things like that.

Anyway, once in a while, I come across some post that I just cry while reading.
Katelyn's post had me in tears.
I called to her tell her. (just a side note, I do know Katelyn.)

Michelle's post also made me laugh really hard.
And no, I have no idea who she is.

Sarah's blog has proven to be pretty entertaining on multiple occasions.
And I don't know her either.

Anyway, hope some of these posts can make you laugh as hard as I did.

No comments: