Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Resolution

So after some thought, I've decided on my New Year's Resolution.

To decrease the amount of stuff I throw away.

I'll admit it...I'm a pitcher. I throw tons of stuff away. Food, paper, plastic bags...you name it, and I've probably thrown it away.

So this year, I'm resolving to find some use for that leftover food that I would normally just pitch, to recycle the paper and other recyclable junk, wash and re-use more ziploc bags (unless they're really greasy or gross), and use cloth bags when shopping instead of throwing away about 9 plastic bags every week.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, Heidi, hilarious...we should just swap houses for a day...you could pitch all the stuff that I needlessly keep, and I could find a reason to reuse everything in your house! :D

Luke said...

Hey baby, I like this resolution! I like it much better than "not eating french fries all year". :-)