Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kid Food


I love it....all of it. Corn dogs, chicken nuggets, chicken fingers, fries, hamburgers, pigs in a blanket, cheese and crackers, oreos and milk, spaghettio's, poptarts, toast strudels, cocoa puffs, chocolate milk....Yum.

Now don't get me wrong, there are times when I do enjoy the finer dishes in life, but for the majority of the time, just give me kid food, and I'll be perfectly content.

There are chicken nuggets in the toaster oven right now, and I am so excited to eat them!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

wow....did you learn anything your momma taught you about food??

Heidi said...

Sadly, very little. :)
My love for junk food kinda over-ruled it. My excuse is that she started being healthy too late, and I was too old to acquire the taste.

Traever Guingrich said...

i'd rather eat kid's food and die at 50 then eat grown up junk like salad and live to be 100.