Friday, August 8, 2008

House pictures- before

Well, it's been a while since all this started, but I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures. Sadly, at the time I took pictures, I didn't realize all we would end up doing, so there are no good pictures of specific things (such as the floor, bathroom mirror and lighting, etc.) Enjoy!



Kitchen


Living Room


The other half of the kitchen


Basement


Other side of the basement


Bathroom


Our bedroom


Our bedroom again


Guest bedroom


Office


Backyard and back of the house


Backyard


Front of the house


Me painting trim, for about 27th hour
(sadly, I'm not joking)


Heidi and Jenae rolling the living room


My mother-in-law getting the rust stains off the tub


My sister-in-law, Sandy, cleaning and re-rolling the shades


Kendra scraping paint off the windows
(27 hours of painting trim tends to make one a little sloppy)


Adam taking a break for some food. For most of the
weeks we were working there, I only had an oven. No fridge, stovetop, or
microwave. Feeding the people who came to help every night was a
constant challenge!


My father-in-law, who spent way more than 27 hours fixing plaster holes and electrical stuff


Luke and Kenton replacing the cupboard door hardware


Heidi, Jenae, and I modeling the curtains after the living room was all painted. We all look like we're going to fall over any minute!

No comments: