Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Leaves!


We have a tree in our front yard that drops it's leaves super early every year. Note the neighbor's yard across the road - no leaves. And then our yard - lots of leaves. This fevers means we spend a lot of time taking, bagging, or mowing leaves. The kids think it's so fun to jump in the piles! 

Hard working kids. We'll take the free labor while we can get it.  :-)
Little Lady and I hung out on the front stoop to watch the workers.  She's generally thrilled to be outside. 

I tried to get a picture of the three of them, but I couldn't get Bridget's head in the right spot, and Alison was more interested in eating leaves than looking at me. After about 20 seconds Bridget informed me that she was done and that I could take Alison back. 

One rainy afternoon Luke stopped by and played with the kids for a while. He has perfect timing as I was just ready to clean the floors! He kept Bridget and Carter occupied while I got all the floors done! He definitely win the brother of the month award for that! 

No comments: