1. Me: Bridget, please don't get in that cupboard.
Bridget: Why? Because Jesus died on the cross to save our sins?
2. "I love you more. I love you most!" (actually a quote from the movie Tangled, which she is totally obsessed with)
3. "It's not so bad in here.... that's what Tangled says."
She's slightly obsessed with that movie. Bet you can't tell!
4. In reference to the oven timer: "Ding! That's what the oven say"
5. "Don't freak out dad. Okay?"
We couldn't figure out where in the world she came up with this, until she was watching Tangled the other day (I promise she doesn't really watch it that often!) and sure enough, Rapunzel says it!
6. Both kids were upstairs yesterday morning and I heard Carter squealing. So I called up the stairs "Bridget, why is Carter fussing?" To which she replied "I'm just holding him down." And sure enough, she was!