Monday, March 5, 2012

Life

It's only been a little over a week since I posted, but it seems like a lot longer.

Last Tuesday night we had potluck at Tony and Sarah's. Potluck was at 6:30, and at 5:30 I found out that we were the only ones bringing our kids. Mom to the rescue! (again). We had a wonderful time playing Spousology. :)

Wednesday was a typical day until late afternoon when I started feeling kinda sick to my stomach. Late evening the flu hit hard. Fever, chills, nausea, vomiting...the whole works. By Thursday morning I was feeling a little bit better, mostly just wiped out and still had a fever. Friday was better, and we ventured out of the house to a singing at Traever and Andrea's. Saturday morning I woke up with a bad case of mastitis. Hooray. So I got an antibiotic.

Saturday night we helped out at the My Sister's House pancake and sausage supper. My head was pounding all Sat night and I was so happy to go to bed.

Bridget had a HORRIBLE night Sat night. She was awake from 2:30 to 5, just wide awake, and cried for us to come upstairs every 10 min or so. Plus she woke up about 8 other times. So we stayed home from church yesterday. It was good to have a day to recoup from illness and get some very much needed sleep (for all 4 of us!)

Carter's first taste of rice cereal. He really likes it and gets mad when it doesn't come fast enough.


Goofy face. And I can't get the line to away...

we be stylin' when we clean :)

Tea Party with Adalai. When Adalai saw the table and chairs in Bridget's room her comment was "oh my goodness! You have these for me?!" Uh....something like that. :)


Little buddy loves his hands. And he's getting really long eyelashes, just like his daddy. I love it. :)

No comments: