Friday, March 16, 2012

Thoughts and Observations from our Friday

No matter how out of the way my "sweep pile" is, Bridget will always walk through it.

Carter's happiest time of day is very under appreciated since it's usually around 6am.

And speaking of Carter, he is TERRIFIED of the sweeper. Lucky for him we don't have much carpet.

5 loads of laundry got done today. And that doesn't include the 6 loads that were done on Monday. I think we're going to need to get alot of summer clothes.

Bridget is slightly...make that totally... obsessed with 3 things: yogurt, oatmeal, and movies. Ask her what she wants to do and she'll want to watch a movie. Ask her what she wants to eat or what we should make for a certain meal and she'll respond with either yogurt or oatmeal.

We must thank Bridget a lot, cause almost every time she hands me something, she says "thank you" to me.

And since we're on the subject of cute thing Bridget says ... :) She'll hold her arms up to me and say "hold you?"

We planning on tearing into our landscaping tomorrow (literally). I'm excited to have ugly and overgrown bushes out of there. I'll try and take before and after pics and post them, but we all know how good I am about doing that...(for the record, I did take after pics of house last week, I just haven't posted them yet.)

And Carter is ready for bed....good night all!

No comments: