Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Why's of Walmart

-Why is there never a close parking space when I come into Walmart, but when I leave, they're all open?

- Why is it usually raining on the day I need to go to the store?

- Why do I always have to suddenly pee really bad as soon as I walk in the store?

- Why is the Subway always baking fresh bread when I walk in (or out)?

- Why is the line I'm in always the one that goes the slowest?

- Why do I never look at my receipt and think "Yeah, that's about the right amount for the groceries I bought." Why is it always so much more?!

- Why is my cart almost always the squeaky one, the one who's wheels don't work quite right, or the one that shocks me at random intervals (long story)?

Just wondering.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

How true!! I would add: Why do I always end up with a bag of gummie bears, a pack of Oreos, and chocolate ice cream when I'm pretty sure they weren't on my list?

:) Have a great day!

the snyder's said...

I totally agree. It never fails!

Lindsay said...

Why do I always go to Walmart looking quite terrible, fully knowing the it is inevitable that I will run into someone I know?!

Anonymous said...

Andd hungry kids and it's even worse...
And I tagged you.
And no need to thank me.