Well, Abby tagged me. Personally, this reminds of email forwards. Everybody jumps on at first, and then it slowly dies out and becomes totally uncool to do. But since it's the "cool" thing to do for know, I'm playing along. Here are my 7 random and/or weird facts.
1. I am in love with strawberry toaster strudels. I eat them pretty much every morning for breakfast.
2. When I pluck my eyebrows, I like to sit on the bathroom counter with my feet in the sink and my face like 2 inches from the mirror. (and yes, I do get teased about this)
3. I am NOT...let me repeat, NOT a morning person. Which doesn't go too well with nursing school since everything starts by 6:45am. I think I'll be just fine working nights. If you do ever have to wake me up early, I suggest doing it very gently (right hon?)
4. I have a love-hate relationship with shopping. I love it, and at the same time hate it, because I can never find just what I want, and I spend way too much money.
5. I love kids and my perfect number is 7- 4 boys and 3 girls (and yes, I do know I can't pick things like my children's gender). I still have to convince my husband that 7 kids would be blast.
6. I love to cook. I sometimes spend hours making dinner. At the same time, I also love to feed people. I am definetly one of those people who tries to shove food down your throat. "Would you like more potatoes? We have plenty of them. Here, I'll dish some up for you."
7. I love nursing, and everything about nursing. My dream job is work on labor and delivery, but nursery or postpartum would work too. I've gone through 4 years of school to work on OB. It's the only thing I've ever wanted to do. (and I'll still holding out for an OB job offer, I'll let you know how that goes).
So there are my 7 things. I'm now tagging Jenny, Marcy, Kaitlyn, Wendi, and Nancy