Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursdays are NOT my days

It probably has something to do with my having to get up at 5am.

The first brilliant moment of my day occured while I was packing my lunch. I grabed the ziploc bag with 2 pieces of pizza in it, put both pieces in a new ziploc bag, and threw the first one away. Sigh.

My second brilliant moment was while driving to my clinical site. Instead of going where I was supposed to be, I went to the hospital. As I got out of my car, it occured to me that I was supposed to be on the other side of Peoria.....in 5 minutes. So I headed over there. I was already on empty and my car was letting me know. Ding...ding...ding...ding...ding. So as I stresfully drove to my actual clincial site, my gas tank continued to empty. Ding...ding...ding...ding...YES, I KNOW I'M ALMOST OUT OF GAS!!!

And when I arrived at my clincial site, my preceptor informed me she had to leave at 7:30am. I listed to report, and then left. Now I'm stuck at school until 12.

This day really couldn't end too soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh...the things i'd do if i had 4 1/2 hrs to myself.

really, do you want me to list them???

hope your day goes better.