Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Please Pray

Tomorrow starts the first finals for my senior year. Four more tests, and I'm done. Until next August anyway. I'm kinda nervous about my finals, because I have a class that's on the edge. If you remember, I would appreciate prays this Wed from 9-11, Thurs 9-11 and 1-3, and Fri 9-11.

And after Friday, I AM DONE!!!

Can you tell that I'm excited? I'm even going to have a celebratory dinner to celebrate. Complete with hauling out my nice dishes and goblets that have never been out of the box, and that I've never actually seen (Luke picked them out online and emailed my a picture of them). I'm very excited for Friday afternoon.

And possibly even more exciting that Friday, will be Monday morning, when I start my internship at Methodist on Labor & Delivery/Postpartum/Nursery!! I'm very excited to be there, because I hope to get a job in one of these areas after graduation. Hopefully I'll make a good impression on the staff there and they'll remember me when I apply for a job.

And that's really all I have to say. I need to go continue laundry and study.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

hope it goes well today...