Friday, May 2, 2008

I graduate in....

225 days! And in 10 days, I'm done with this semester. I am SOO excited.

Today we had to take ATI tests, which are supposed to tell us how good we'll do on boards. I usually get between 40 and 45 on these tests, even though 60 and above is passing. I have been the lowest scoring student in my class for 9 consecutive ATI tests in a row (over the course of 2 semesters). But today that all ended. I took my pediatrics ATI test, and scored a 65 on it! I was pretty excited. So excited in fact, I celebrated by going to Culver's and getting onion rings. Yum! I have an infatuation with fried onion foods.

I went to Walmart the other day, and decided to buy flowers to plant before our open house. I love flowers. I was so excited with the prospect of picking out flowers, and I filled my entire cart full. Eventually I realized that I had nowhere near enough space to plant all of them, so I sadly returned some to their shelves. If it stops raining sometime in the near future, I will plant them. I may even take pictures to post. :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

i too can not resist buying plants... my sister says my room looks like a jungle...

i totally want to see a picture when you're done. :D