Monday, June 11, 2012

Shelves


Yesterday afternoon we finally hung the first things on our walls since we moved. And yes, that was 7 months ago. 
It took me a while to decide what I wanted to do with our ample living room wall space, and once I did, my chosen decorations were way out of budget.
So I found some MUCH cheaper shelves at Target. While they are a little smaller than what I had originally wanted, I think they look pretty good.
While deciding where to hang them, we moved them up higher than we had originally marked. Bad idea, as now they're definitely too high. I'm hoping if they hang like that for a few weeks we'll get used to it and decide it doesn't look so bad after all. And if not, we'll be repairing 16 large holes in our wall, re-texturing and re-painting those areas, and then rehanging the shelves. 
Here's to hoping we get used to their height!  :)



No comments: