Saturday, January 29, 2011

Backwards

Sunday night was a blissful night. That was the night Bridget slept all night.

Ahh...we've finally made it, I thought to myself.

And then Monday night came.

Bridget went to bed at 10.

And we saw 10:30, midnight, 1:15, 2, 3:30, 4, 5:20, and 7am.

What in the world??!!

Tuesday was an awful day. Bridget was super cranky, wouldn't eat, and was so off schedule and out of sorts.

So I called the Dr and took her in.

Double ear infection, and getting her two bottom teeth.

Poor child. (and poor mom and dad)

So all week we've been up about every 1 1/2 to 2 hours, and since she won't eat her normal amount, she's been eating smaller amounts more often, including in the middle of the night.

And when she's feeling better, we're going to have to start our training all over again.

Sigh. Such is life.

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh my. I'm so sorry to hear that. I sure hope she gets over her ear infections and gets her teeth fast. Hang in there!!!