Monday, October 4, 2010

39 weeks

It's so hard to believe that it's almost time for our little girl to be born! And at the same time, I feel like I've been pregnant forever!

I've been doing things to help things along, like walking and bouncing on an exercise ball, but so far none of it seems to really be helping.

Actually, I'm bouncing on my ball as I type. And I bounce while I read, and watch movies, and talk on the phone. I take my ball to other people's house so I can bounce while we hang out.

And the sweet thing still hasn't dropped into my pelvis.

I may as well get prepared...at my sonogram last week that I had for decreased movement, the Dr commented that "that is one stubborn baby!" They tried everything to wake her up and get her to move, but she apparently didn't want to. And when she did wake up, she'd just blink and yawn (so cute, by the way), but wouldn't move her arms or legs.

We have lots of contractions. Nothing painful, nothing regular, just tight with pressure. And even those don't appear to be doing anything.

So we're semi-patiently waiting. Or maybe it's just a tiny bit patiently waiting.

1 comment:

Joy said...

I guess one good thing about her not moving is maybe she will be a very good sleeper for you:) Sounds to me like she will be a very chilled baby! Hope she arrives soon!!