Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Last Years Resulution


You may remember this post from last January.
The where I announced that my New Years Resolution was not throw so much stuff away.
To recycle
To wash ziploc bags.
To use cloth shopping bags
To find some use for all the leftovers.

And how did I do, you may ask.

I failed really miserably.

I have washed more plastic bags than before, but over 50% of the time, I throw them out.
I did buy cloth shopping bags, and I even used them several times.
But most of the time, I just forgot to use them, even if I stuff them in my purse.
I did recycle, mostly because that costs money.
And as far as leftovers...well...
the whole cooking thing as kind of gone down hill since I started working nights.

Anyway, that's my report.
As far as a resolution for 2010, maybe I should just keep working on the one from 2009!

No comments: