Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm thankful for...

My husband.
He is so patient, loving, and kind. He continually encourages me to spend more with God, to not be lazy, and to go grow personally. He also has a great ability to bring situations back to God, remembering that He is soverign.



My families...both of them.
I've been so blessed to be born in a Christian family, with parents who love and care for me no matter how my life turns out. I'm so thankful for my siblings. Without them, life would have been so boring!
I'm also thankful for the welcoming I've recieved from the Knapp family. I couldn't ask for better in-laws!


The Bible.
It's such a wonderful time when I can sit down and read God's word. I so enjoy those quiet mornings at home when there is nothing else pressing to be done, I can just sit and bask in God's overpowering love for me.

Heat and warmth.
As a chronically cold person, being warm rates pretty high. Warm clothes, a warm house, blankets, and space heaters are such wonderful things!

A clean kitchen floor.
One of my biggest petpeeves is a crumby floor. Therefore, having a non-crumby floor makes me thankful.


My job.
God has blessed me with a job that I absolutly love! All those years of school, and the stess of boards are over with, and I am now able to look back and see God's hand in all of it.


Peanut butter m&m's.
Every bite is pure deliciousness.

No comments: