Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Piling Up

The garbage that is. I'd love to take it out, but I can't. Or maybe I should I won't.
See, there's a mouse in our garbage bin, and I'm sure it's still alive.
Even if it's not, I still don't want to see it.

A couple weeks ago, we got home and opened the garage door just in time to see a mouse run across the garage. Yes, I know there's almost always mice in garages, but if I don't see them, I can forget they're there.
Anyway, Luke bought some traps and some sticky traps, and we caught a mouse in the sticky trap on Saturday night. It wasn't stuck very good though, cause it was scooting the trap around the garage. We weren't sure what to do with it, so Luke threw it in the garbage bin.

Hence the reason I'm not taking out the trash until Thursday.

No comments: