Monday, November 24, 2008

For your viewing pleasure











In case you're wondering what in the world is going on here, I'll explain.
We had a Schick cousins karaoke night last Saturday. There was lots of singing, dancing, and general noise, as I'm sure you can tell. But it was lots of fun (apparently Evan [2nd picture] didn't really agree). As you can see for yourself is video # 2, Jake has some sweet dance moves.

Thanksgiving break is here, so no school until Monday. It's definitely the thing I'm most thankful for this year! Luke's gone until later tonight, so I'm celebrating this break by going shopping. It's been ages, and I'm so excited!!

4 comments:

Luke said...

All around good times.

Traever Guingrich said...

march it out ladies

Lindsay said...

Hee, hee. I love us!! :)

Wendi said...

very funny.

I look like a dork dancing.