Saturday, May 15, 2010

lazy rainy days

While all the plants outside are growing, Baby Knapp has been making itself known by growing as well. For your comparing pleasure, I'm 16 weeks above, and 18 weeks below.
Right at about 18 weeks (and the day before Mother's Day) I had the wonderful pleasure of feeling baby move for the first time. It's still kind of sporadic, and I have to be paying some attention, but I've been feeling it move every day since.
Only 10 more days till Baby Knapp gets assigned a gender!! Yay!!



I babysat one of my favorite little boys, and during his whole 2 hour nap, he was holding onto the side of the car seat. I thought it was just so cute.


Luke (my brother) turned 13 this past Monday. So weird...he just still seems like the little Lukey we were always hauling around and doting on just a few years ago.


And last but certainly not least, I'd like to show off the desserts I make for Knapp Mother's Day. They turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. From left to right are: chocolate fudge trifle, strawberry lemon trifle, and raspberry cheesecake trifle.

No comments: